Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm here, i'm here...

My eating is better some days than others, it's a struggle. I feel like I really lack any self-control sometimes, and that is frustrating.

The exercising part is pretty consistent, almost daily. I feel like I have increased my stamina. In fact, the other day we walked to the Dodger game, and my husband commented that I didn't have to stop and take a breather as we were walking up the Stadium Way hill. I most definitely would have in the past. I was still breathing heavy, but it felt good.

I haven't been weighng myself too often. I feel like I want to focus on my fitness rather than a number on the scale. Less chance for me to sabotage myself.

Things are fitting looser, I have more energy and feel better, I have also tried to cut most artificial sources of sugar out of my diet and have cut cheese out almost completely.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are still moving in the right direction. Way to go Dani

    ReplyDelete